Case 24 | The Award 2017 | Syria
Dr. Zein Fawakherjy; DDS / DT Mazen Ousta
Master student in orthodontics, Tishreen University,Lattakia-Syria
The case summary :
A 43 yo female patient came with complaint of multiple caries , stains,many of rotten roots’ canals and discomfort with old prosthodontics.
Treatment plan included :
* removal of all caries.
* endo. treatment for 13-12-21-22.
* fiber glass post for 23.
* removal of old prosthodontics
* extraction of 25.
* conservative treatment of 33-34
-35-43-44 with direct composite
* bleaching for the lower dental
* new Zirconium prosthodontics for (13-14-15-16) & (23-24-25-26) as bridges.
* new IPS Empress prosthodontics for 11-12-21-22 as individual crowns .
* these photos were taken by mobile phone camera
* patient didn’t prefer to do prosthodontic treatment to lower dental arch
* the dental impressions were done using the two-stage impression technique .
Follow the contest also on our Facebook group!